We have a previous poll whether you have ever shaved your head? The difference this time is that we would like to know if you are male or female. I think that males would more commonly shave their head, but let’s see.
As we get older, it is not uncommon to be required to wear corrective glasses, or spectacles, or prescription eyeglasses or whatever you may call them.
THESE COMMENTS ARE IN RESPONSE TO THE POLL ABOUT CAN YOU WIGGLE YOUR EARS?
- i can independently wiggle either of my ears, no problem. i can raise one eyebrow while lowering the other with either side, but raising the left is a bit harder.
- We should start a support group of some kind. Or an elitist group. Yea we should look down upon the non-wigglers.
- I can wiggle each ear independently of the other on command (and with great control) or I can wiggle them together.
- I wiggle my ears without moving my eyebrows. I can also move my hairline. I learned by smiling in front of my mirror in my room when I was a kid.
- i have a fetish for wiggling ears.
- I can wiggle my ears but I have a problem. I have recently learned how to wiggle them independently of one another. Since I am such I sexy kid, I wanted to see how I looked wiggling my ears. My ears stick out so that’s good. I can wiggle my left one perfectly no mistakes. But to wiggle my right one I always raise my right eyebrow. Can anybody help me? I always practice at school but I can’t figure it out.
- I can wiggle my ears simultaneously or independently. I know this kid at my school who is always wiggling his ears when he isn’t talking. But when he wiggles his ear, he has to raise his right eyebrow to make them go up. He can make them move independently now. Also when he wiggles them, his scalp just like dances around like crazy. It’s fun to watch.
- Ear-wiggling solely relies on training the appropriate muscles, so in theory anyone could move their ears, once they figure out to work those muscles. Ear-wiggling has nothing to do with genetics (unlike being able to tongue-rolling).
- I am the king of ear wiggling! (Got that going for me!) I can do one at a time and I can do it without scalp movement. I also happen to be doing research for a novel about other unusual movement of body parts. Don’t know if you can help – do you know of any other body parts some people can move but others can not?
- How many different ways to move ears are possible? I’ve only met two other people who can do it, but I wiggle mine up and down, one of them wiggles his backwards, and the other wiggles his sort of diagonally up and back.
- My 6 year old son just discovered he could wiggle his ears …I think it is so cool, but why can he do it and my other 2 kids can’t?????? I do wonder if it is something to do with ear infections, he has had his share…..and tubes too. Just curious.
- I am the only one can wiggle my ears in my whole family. I wondor why is that? I don’t know anyone else who can do it. I want to meet people who can wiggle thier ears too.
- I can wiggle ears independently. I asked everyone in my school who could wiggle their ears and only 2 could wiggle them independently not including me.
- I can wiggle my ears at the same time or separately. I can only move them up and down not across.
- How many can wiggle their ears independently of each other?
- My Honey thinks it’s cute when I wiggle my ears!
- I started wiggling my ear then my nose then both together then all three….ears, nose, and eyebrows
- My hairline moves too
- My ears are crooked.
- Why can some wiggle their ears and others cant- I can but my kids cannot.
- My twin and me can wiggle our ears independently
- Je peux bouger mes deux oreilles et la gauche independamment de la droite (I can move my two ears and the left independent of the right-hand side)
- I can wiggle my ears simultaneously or separately as can my son and my daughter. I can’t help but wonder if it is hereditary?
- This is a question for everyone who said yes on the poll. Is it easier to wiggle your ears after you have gotten a haircut? That’s how it is for me. I think that your scalp just gets a little lighter.
- My son can wiggle his ears very well. He got really big ones from me. If ear wiggling is hereditary then how come my son is a wiggler but I am not?
- I can wiggle my ears back and forwards. I have never met anyone else who can do this. Pleased I’m not a freak!!!!
- I can move my right ear, but you guys need to find something better to do with your time then talk about it online.
- I can wiggle my ears but my whole family can’t.
I took a poll at church; asked everyone who could wiggle ears to raise hand, about 1/3 did; most interesting a guy, his sister, and her daughter all raised their hands.
THESE COMMENTS ARE IN RESPONSE TO THE POLL ABOUT The Shape of Your Nose?
Here is a selection of comments about this poll:
- It would be interesting to know if types of noses are indicative of origins
- My nose has a line that goes all the way down but then it is in the middle of two humps.
- My nose is a perfect rectangle
- My dad’s is exactly flat
- My nose is a normal nose!!!
- I can flare my nostrils at will.
- I am half french + have the typical french nose
- I may have a large nose, but at least I have a good sense of smell!
- I also think that every body is different don’t judge it.
- my nose is circular (roundshape). Can you give me massage tips to sharpen my nose?
- Ever noticed that successful personalities have straight noses? Straight noses mean symmetry – and good feng shui.
- Big nose means big other parts too, and vice versa … at least that’s what old Greeks
and Romans believed … So girls … 🙂
Do you have dimples? Dimples are indentations of the skin on some people’s cheeks, especially when they smile. Dimples are genetically inherited and are a dominant trait, so people in your family may also have dimples. Most commonly dimples occur on both cheeks, rarely on one side of the face only. Let’s see how rare it really is. There is also a poll about chin dimples.