Suggestions for Future Polls
These poll suggestions may be included in this site in the future. Do you have your own to suggest? Let me know.
- can you remember people’s names – how good is your memory?
- can you wolf whistle with your fingers?
- can you do a handstand – used to!
- can you do a cartwheel – used to!
- do you have a fetish – toes?
- have you eaten … haggis?
- can you predict the future, have you seen a ghost?
- do you sleep walk / talk?
- Can you wiggle your scalp?
- Can you roll your stomach?
- Do you have a fear of flying?
- Do you fall asleep after a meal?
- Are you scared of spiders? Other things too? What phobias do you have? enclosed spaces, mice …?
- Is your index finger is shorter than your ring finger? One visitor said it is on both his hands, but the difference in length is greater on the right hand.
- Can you whistle while motorboating your lips?
- Can you crack your toes?
- Can you crack your tailbone by tightening your butt muscles?
- Where are you ticklish?
- Are you double-jointed at the elbow? Can you bend your elbow in the
opposite direction and then twist your entire arm around?
- Are you double-jointed – bending your thumb or elbow backwards?
- Crooked teeth poll – how straight are yours?
- do you know the words to your national anthem?
- Is your tongue clover shaped? Do you have a split tongue, tongue ring?
- Can you roll your tongue forwards like a wave, or turn it upside down?
- Can you move the little toe without the others moving? Can you cross your pinky toe over the other toes without using your hands or the other foot?
- Can you move your eyes independently of each other?
- A reader says that she can contract/dilate the pupils in her eyes. Can anyone else do this?
- Can you “jiggle” your eyes?
- do you still have any baby teeth?
- can you fit your fist in your mouth? – suggested by Jessica who says she can
- how many fillings do you have?
- Do your ears stick out?
- Can you read a map?
- have you ridden a horse, camel, elephant, dolphin, goat, sheep, donkey?
- can you swim – the channel?
To suggest more polls, send a comment.